21st February 2018
5 Benefits of Adult Braces in South West London.
You might be considering adult braces from our Clapham dental practice because you’re fed up with how your teeth look. Or, you may be experiencing some jaw discomfort that you have been told can be alleviated by wearing braces. Whatever the reason, you’re not alone. Here at our practice in South west London, we’re seeing more and more people seeking adult braces.
With braces technology evolving significantly to create braces that are more discreet than ever before, there is less of a stigma attached to them, simply because they’re less prominent in the mouth. We offer a large range of different braces, which we’ll show you in detail when you visit us for your initial consultation. We’ll help you find the best option for you; to fit seamlessly into your lifestyle and budget. Don’t underestimate just how transformative adult braces can be. Here are the top 5 benefits of seeking our Clapham based orthodontic treatment.
- Adult braces will straighten your teeth to give you a more attractive smile. Surveys have indicated that a beautiful smile is more likely to get somebody promoted than someone with an inferior smile.
- If you’re experiencing headaches, jaw pain, or strange noises when you chew this could be because of a bite problem. Braces can resolve bite problems so you experience less pain, more comfort and gain a more attractive smile the same time.
- Straighter teeth are less prone to tooth decay because your toothbrush will be able, in theory, to reach every tooth surface and food deposits are less likely to get trapped and forgotten about for a period of time; a process which exacerbates decay and gum disease.
- Some malalignment cases are so severe that you’re unable to bite and chew and evenly, leading to a distortion of the face and discomfort. Restore comfort and aesthetic symmetry with adult braces. In this way, you also improve the efficiency with which you eat.
- Give your confidence a boost with adult braces. Your enhanced smile shouldn’t just be a gift for other people. If you’ve got the chance to feel happy about your facial appearance by straightening your teeth, why not take it? Our adult braces are very discreet and, depending on the orthodontic issues you’re experiencing, your treatment time may be over before you know it.
Please give our Southwest London dental practice team call to book your consultation with us. We will be able to find you a convenient time and explain everything you need to know.