There’s quite a bit of buzz about Invisalign in the orthodontic industry at the moment but in our opinion its popularity is justified. This is a revolutionary system which has got rid of the need for you to wear ugly metal braces and wires on your teeth in order to straighten them.
Now you can achieve a similar result to the one traditional braces can provide, but with none of the social awkwardness. Imagine that! We are big fans of Invisalign clear braces here at the Crescent Lodge Dental practice in South West London. Let us give you a few reasons why Invisalign seems to stand out in our minds, compared to other leading braces brands.
Advantages of Invisalign
- For a start, Invisalign braces are comfortable to wear. Bearing in mind that you wear braces for a number of months in order to bring your teeth into a more flattering position, isn’t it important that your waking thoughts are not taken up with how uncomfortable they are? Invisalign braces are made of thin, smooth thermoplastic. They’re custom made to fit your unique set of teeth and have no rough edges.
- They are very discreet. Few people will be able to tell your wearing braces and as they’re removable, you won’t even be wearing them for meals.
- Invisalign braces from our south west London dental practice can correct many orthodontic problems and they’re easy to keep clean. You won’t have to spend hours in front of the mirror trying to get the last pieces of spinach off the wires. This is because you won’t be wearing them to eat and they don’t contain any wires with the food-trapping potential.
- It’s easier to keep your teeth clean when you don’t have brackets bonded to your tooth services. With brackets, reaching every tooth surface is difficult and time-consuming. To brush your teeth whilst receiving Invisalign treatment is easy. You simply remove your braces.
- Eliminate all uncertainty about whether having your teeth straightened is worth the hassle of wearing braces. You might have heard before that people with a more attractive smile are more likely to get promoted, or recruited, as well as be luckier in love. This is because many surveys have shown this to be the case. With Invisalign, you can see what the results of your treatment will look like before you have had the braces fitted. You’ll be shown 3-D computer images of how your smile will look.
Book a consultation with us at our south west London practice
A consultation is an opportunity for you to discuss your dental and orthodontic concerns with an experienced dental professional. We’ll be able to answer all your questions and examine your teeth with a view to suggesting the best course of action. Wouldn’t you like to find out how your smile could look? Please give us a call.