18th October 2016
Crescent Lodge Dental – The Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the appearance of your teeth and your smile, as opposed to finding a solution for toothache, or maintaining general oral health. The treatments good cosmetic dentists can offer, such as our Southwest London team, will range from tooth whitening and crowns or veneers, to orthodontic straightening and cutting edge replacement teeth in the form of dental implants.
Anybody can have cosmetic dental work, provided you register with a private dentist, as smile makeovers and many restorative treatments aren’t available on the NHS. Also cosmetic treatments are not just for those who have damaged their teeth through accident or injury. We treat plenty of patients, who having always been unhappy about their teeth, have finally made the decision to take corrective action. Whether you have a tooth, which is heavily stained, misshapen, misaligned or broken, we can help.
A smile makeover is an investment in your future
A smile makeover involves your cosmic dentist providing whatever treatment is necessary in order to give you the most perfect version of your smile. You might need to wear braces for a few weeks, have some veneers fitted, or have your teeth whitened, but once the work is complete, your improved smile could possibly make you money.
Various studies have shown that smiling at your boss more is enough to get you promoted, so in order to do that, you would need to be confident about your smile. Additionally, if you’re currently seeking a new job, a study by Kelton Research discovered that a job candidate with straight teeth was 45% more likely to get the job over a candidate with crooked teeth.
First impressions are important and if you look like the sort of person, who can’t look after his or her teeth, naturally the interviewer will be questioning whether you can take care of business. After all, it’s not just your employer who will see you, but also the firm’s customers. The money you spend on enhancing your smile could be a small price to pay if it leads to an increase in your personal worth.
Cosmetic treatments offered by Crescent Lodge
We offer a comprehensive range of cosmetic treatments to improve you smile and teeth.
- Tooth whitening: Over the course of two appointments, during which you can listen to your music, we’ll use the safe and effective in-surgery Zoom treatment to brighten your teeth by several shades and get rid of any discolouration.
- White fillings: We’ll fill your cavities in the most discreet way possible.
- Crowns and veneers: Let us restore cracked and chipped teeth to their former glory, using these porcelain fronts and caps.
- Clear braces: Invisalign braces are removable and very discreet. You no longer have to draw attention to your teeth, while you receive orthodontic treatment. We can also provide lingual braces, which fit onto the back of your teeth and are not visible at all.
- Dental implants: Need a permanent replacement for your missing tooth, that looks like a natural tooth? Dental implants are the answer.
To find our exactly which treatments are going to resolve your individual cosmetic issues, why not book a consultation with us. One of our highly experienced dentists will examine your teeth and provide you with a range of options to vastly improve your smile and career prospects. Please use our contact form to get in touch, give us a call to book an appointment, or pop into our Southwest London practice for a chat.